Key features, you should look before buying any term Insurance
- A person should get term insurance if he has any dependents, it could be children, wife, parents. Term plan also protects your dependents against any loan payments or liabilities you might have.
- With a nominal premium, you can get excellent coverage. Term plan is certainly the best means to financially shield your family.
- Term Insurance is a form of Life Insurance which provides a stipulated cover for a certain period under contractual agreement. Simply put, Term Plan is financial cover in case if the insured dies; death claim is given to the beneficiary.
- It is a pure Term Insurance Policy with Death Benefit only
- Should have Unique feature of covering joint life
- should have Critical Illness Benefit, Accidental Death Benefit, Accelerated Sum Assured Benefit